Panacea Health Card Advantages
1. 20 % Discount on OPD Consultation – Including all Specialist and Super-Specialist Consultants.
2. 15 % Discount on OPD Procedures including Dialysis.
3. Free Consultation by General Physician.
4. 10 % Discount on OPD Diagnostics – For In-House Tests only Like:
- Stress Test / TMT
- PFT Test
- Audiometry Test
- USG Abdomen
- OGD Scopy
- 2D Echo
- Bronchoscopy and E.C.G
5. 5 % Discount on OPD Pharmacy (OPD Medicines).
6. 10 % Discount on Physiotherapy.
7. 10 % Discount on Emergency Services including Consultation, Procedures & Day Care Services.
8. 10 % Discount on Hospitalization bill excluding Medicines & Investigations.
9. Every Quarter Free Blood Sugar Level Checkup if Diabetic.
10. 10 % Discount on below mentioned Procedures:
- Cardiac Surgery.
- Beating Heart Surgery.
- Total Knee Replacement.
- Total Hip Replacement.
11. Free Local Ambulance Service from Panacea Hospital- Service is Limited to 05Km. Area for Critical Patients only.
12. Free General Health Checkup every Quarter:
- General Physician Consultant.
- BP, Pulse, E.C.G, Blood Sugar Checkup.
Panacea Health Card Terms & Conditions
1. Panacea Health Card Charges:
- For 1 Member = Rs. 499/-
- For 2 Members = Rs. 800/-
- For 3 Members = Rs.1200/-
- For 4 Members = Rs.1600/-
2. Validity of the panacea Health card is for 01 year only.
3. In event of Lost or Damage Card, a new Card with will be issued with same Terms & Conditions on Cash Payment of Rs. 500/-.
4. The Panacea Health card is not Transferable or Exchangeable.
5. For New Born Babies, Card will be issued after 01 Month Only.
6. Terms & conditions and Privileges are subject to change without prior Notice.